Thursday, January 13, 2005

They come crawling back

Now I have to remember how to use this blog program.

If you came here from the tblog address, I wasn't really evicted, like I posted there. Locked out would be more correct. Apparently all tbloggers are experiencing the same disaster. Actually, it's not as bad for me as for some, since I don't really say anything worth saving. For those who have personal blogs there and write things that are worth saving, I feel badly for them if they didn't have their stuff backed up. (I thought about backing mine up when tblog's archives quit functioning properly just so I could refer to previous posts, but hey...that would have been extra work.)

As this site is free, and I don't have the funds to buy a well-cared-for blog hosting service, I'll just have to put up with the slowness and the jitters blogger gets from time to time. tblog was going great for a while, but the administrator over there seems to have gone missing. First, archives were lost, and now it seems the whole kit and caboodle has crashed. It was free, too. (And easier to use.) I guess you get what you pay for, huh?

So sorry to all readers for the inconvenience of crashed sites and jumping back and forth to different addresses. The best I can offer is that I'll post here as long as I can, and keep the tblog site for a back-up.

If you're still with me....thanks. So good to have you here. You make life worth living.

Honest.

Sorry you can't comment here. But you didn't have much to say at the other site where you could. Actually, that may be possible, but I forget how. And there was something about it that made it inconvenient or undesirable - or something - I forget. It's late. Go to bed.

...or do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!